Fire Claims
Storm Damage
Flood Damage
Escape of Water
Value at Risk
April 19, 2018

If you have a fire in your home and you need to vacate for a period in excess of 35 days, cover will be restricted under your Policy.

If the contractor carrying out the repair works operates to Clause 26 of the RIAI Form of Contract he will require you to take out insurance cover on your house and contents and also provide him with a waiver in terms of any damage he causes during the course of the works to the house.

We have identified a significant potential for a gap in cover and indeed a significant exposure for the homeowner. However we have managed to find a solution and if you require details please contact Alan FitzGerald

Quick Question, do you need your own Loss Adjuster?

Oops! We could not locate your form.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.