WHAT WE DO
“We aim to give you peace of mind in what can be a traumatic and worrying time.”
On contact from you we will:
- Send out our representative to investigate the damage.
- Arrange to meet with the Loss Adjuster appointed by your insurance company.
- Prepare a detailed Specification of Proposed Works.
- Submit the Specification as the formal Statement of Claim.
- Negotiate with the Loss Adjuster on your behalf.
- Revert to you with figures and for your formal instructions.
- Follow up on retentions (monies held by insurance companies pending completion of works).
- We can also give you a choice of a number of contractors who we recommend.
- We will give you unrivalled professional advice in relation to Policy cover such as minimum sum insured levels etc.
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism and our reputation
We are members of the following professional bodies:
The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA)
European Loss Adjusting Experts (ELAE)
International Federation of Adjusting Associations (FIFAA)
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Insurance Institute of Ireland (III)